About this Project
A single-story, 55,000 s.q. ft, wood-framed structure for skilled nursing and rehabilitation with 72 units and 84 beds with physical therapy/occupational therapy room, salon, chapel, library, dining rooms, bistro lounge, outdoor covered dining, outdoor covered rehab, ADL apartments, activity rooms, and lounges. This facility has 84 total beds with 12 of the 84 being semi-private rooms.
- Client: McHenry Senior Partners
- Industry: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Budget: $12 million
- Architect: 2401 Incorporated
- Civil Engineer: Kimley - Horn
- MEP Engineer: 2401 Incorporated